What We Offer
Honoring and enhancing lives
Olivia’s Gift provides nurturance and support to help adults with severe disabilities live rich lives and achieve their potential. More than a building, it’s a resource center, a therapeutic environment, and a point of connection for families and community. A home away from the family home.
Professional care is supported by advanced therapies and equipment to create a rich, stimulating environment for residents.
Therapies, Programs, and Activities
- State-of-the-art MOVE therapy equipment
- Activities, outings, and community connections that encourage family and volunteer participation
- Art, music, recreation and pet therapies
- Access to nature
- Advocacy and consultation for families
- Liaisonship with governmental and mental health agencies
- Flexible and timely emotional and spiritual support